Sunday, July 8, 2018

Annual Flower Report



So far the diplodenia are preforming as expected in the window box.  I hope I can over winter them this year.

The yellow and orange million bells on the sheperd's hook are doing well.

I like the coleus purchase with the pink million bells in the white pot on the gray stool.   These were purchased a Plymouth nursery.

Martha at Sells is nice. 

I love the Sweet William purchased at Home depot in the purple pot.  So far it has bloomed to expectation.

Still not satisfied with the two hanging pots or the new guinea this year.  They might turn out really well

In front the dalhia has filled up the two pots, but very few flowers.
The vinca is growing nicely but has not met expectations.
The large pots are still just mediocre.

I am sad about the cala lily and hope next year I can find another white one like the old one.  I had it for 14 years.

No comments: