Saturday, May 21, 2011

Purchase

Last night we purchased 5 more white campanulas and planted them today. Hopefully they will grow well. I also purchased 2 more coreopsis. I don't think the others made it. They grow well the first year so I am going to try not cutting them down when they die.

We purchased a new miracle grow system. This one is a weekly fertilizer for all the perennials. We treated everything but the planted newly lily bulbs that look pretty terrible right now. I look forward to seeing good results. I think this will be a good investment. I was not happy with my last disease treatment for the roses and so I purchased another kind. Hopefully this will work better.

The butterfly bush is still not in bloom.

Last night we put our chairs out under the red bud tree and enjoyed the flowers. Everything is so beautiful in the shade corner.

No comments: