Monday, June 4, 2012

Heavenly Fragrance

Last night I strolled around the back yard and sat under the arbor.   The white peonies are in bloom now and the pink one has two more buds although I don't know if they will bloom because the look immature.   I wish I would have taken a picture of the big pink one because it was gorgeous.   The Wild Blue Yonder rose is blooming as is the Julia Child.  The QE2 has buds.   All the water fall plants look healthy.   Sitting under the arbor was the wonderful fragrance!!  It was coming from the honey suckle vines which flowers have turned a deep gold color.  They are more white when they first open.  It was a heavenly fragrance and probably mixed with the peony and the roses.   I enjoyed doing that so much.  Our yard is very much like our own personal park.   It gets better all the time.

No comments: